Infographics are relevant to branding on social media because they:
- Are highly shareable.
- Are easy to share.
- Have high engagement rate on multiple social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WordPress, and Pinterest.
- Are a great way to link various social media platforms to one another.
- Include valuable, interesting, and original content.
- Introduce the brand as an “expert” on a particular subject, creating credibility.
- Are highly visual, and visual content is more engaging.
If you have never considered creating an infographic for your business, consider what impact it could have on your social media outlets.
Start by brainstorming common or interesting questions customers have about your business, conduct a survey or research, and then report the results in visual infographic. If you are interested in Read More