If you are a B2B company who has attempted social media with mediocre results, YOU NEED TOO PAY ATTENTION!
Now celebrating a few shy of 1,500 members of a group we created on LinkedIn a mere two years ago for a client, we feel it is about time to talk about the benefits of LinkedIn Groups.
If you are a B2B business and have never thought about a LinkedIn Group before, consider this: LinkedIn Groups build branding. How, you may ask?
Why LinkedIn Groups are Good for B2B Branding:
- They build credentials and place businesses at the top of the leadership wagon within an industry.
- They build a network of people in, and surrounding, your industry (prospects, potential customers, industry leaders, potential job candidates, current customers).
- They allow you to be part of your customer’s conversations.
- They help you stay atop trends in the industry, which allows you to be informed and identify opportunities where problems and frustrations exist.
- They drive traffic wherever you want traffic to go: your website, your blog, your Facebook Page, your infographic…
- They can be used to generate leads.
If you decide that a LinkedIn Group would be a benefit to your business, remember that execution is everything. There Read More